Our BS, eh?

A Canadian's musings on life in RBS-A (Ramat Beit Shemesh Aleph), Israel and whatever else I feel like writing about.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Out of the Mouths of Things

At Musings From Israel, my wife writes about our children, referring to them as Things 1-4. This story should go there, but since it happened to me, it's here.

This morning, Thing 3 asked if I could give her some cottage cheese. As I was spooning some into her bowl, she informed me that she knows how to make cottage cheese. "Really?" I asked. "We learned when our class took a trip to a farm."

"They take a goat and lock his head in one of these things," she says, wrapping one arm behind her head, "but it's not dangerous for them." (Whew!) "Then, they distract it by giving it lots of food. " Now her voice goes very quiet.

"Then they go behind it, and pull on those things and squeeze the milk into a pitcher." "Udders?" I ask. "I don't know what they're called, but cows have them too, and they have more of them, behind... over here," she says, pointing to her behind, "with a pink circle..." She's snickering at the fact that she's discussing a cow's privates.

Now pay attention, here's where it gets complicated:

"Then what?" "And then, blah blah blah blah. And blah blah blah blah blah." (Yes, she's saying the words blah blah blah.) "And blah blah blah blah...and that's it!"

"That's it? Where's the part about how they make cottage cheese?" I demanded. "That was part of the blah blah blah."

So there you have it, folks. Make your own today!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 3:10 AM, Blogger Ezzie said...

LOL!!

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Diana said...

I was laughing so I hard I started choking on my soda!

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Rafi G. said...

thats pretty funny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home